Janae Margaret Hill
Janae Margaret was given her official name and blessed by her daddy on January 4th 2009. We had both sets of grandparents, two of my Aunts, Rex and Jessica, and our close friend Chris and his boys come to share this special day with us. Janae didn't cry or fuss, and of course looked beautiful in her little white dress. I didn't get to hear too much of what was said since I was wrestling two year olds, but my mother wrote it down, thank you mom. What a neat day! I love that we are able to have these on fast Sunday and share our testimony with friends and family. It is certainly one of those times when the spirit is so strong and I know how blessed I am and how much my Heavenly Father loves me. I am so grateful that he has sent this sweet little girl to our family. She is precious. We had a nice lunch after and were able to visit. We appreciate everyone that was able to come and be with us.Thanks for helping to make this a memorable occasion for us and Janae.
Grandpa and Grandma Jensen
Grandpa and Grandma Hill
Janae with Grandma
Most of the family who came
Tim, Cindy, Collin, Spencer, Garrett, Ethan & Janae






Janae looks beautiful!
ReplyDelete