
One of my New Year's Resolutions is to create more family tradition
s and make more memories for the kids. It is easy to center some of them around holidays...so we went all out for Chinese New Year (of course in honor of Cher). The boys made homemade chinese dragons and we planned on making an easy variation of moon cakes but ran out of time. Maybe next year. We decorated the table and brought home take out from Chen's Chinese Resturaunt. Everyone tried their hand at using the chopsticks and enjoyed the yummy food. I think their favorite part was opening the fortune cookies :). We watched Kung Foo Panda and had a really fun family night.!!





Oh my gosh. I'd forgotten how much I miss you guys until I read through all of these posts. You were the first friends who really welcomed us into things and helped us find a place in the ward, and I can hardly believe that it's been almost six years. I hope that at some point our paths will cross IN PERSON again! Maybe we can find a way to come and take some pictures of your adorable family!
ReplyDeleteWhat a brillant idea! Easy and fun! I will have to steal that one...
ReplyDeleteCindy, The pictures are so fun to see. It looks like you guys are doing great. I am so glad to hear it. Janae is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteGlad to have you out here on the web! It will be great to check in and see how your family is doing. Good to see that you are doing well!
ReplyDeleteI tried to post earlier this week, but your blog was having issues... sorry! Anyway, good to see you out here... it will be great to check in on your "Happy Hill Family!"
ReplyDelete