The boys and I decorated the front of the house, put out the jack-o-lanterns, and they dressed up ready for adventure. Once again Rex and Jess to the rescue to help dad, since mom was not in the best condition for an evening out walking :). And I didn't have to get up and answer the door every 2 minutes so I really enjoyed the night. Apparently Ethan's timid nature got the best of him, even with the promise of candy and he came home early. But the rest of them brought home plenty of candy to last...well at least a couple of weeks.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Hi Cindy! I'm excited you have a blog so we can keep in touch better. Your boys are adorable and I can't wait for your little girl to arrive. We will see you Saturday!
ReplyDeleteCindy, Good to see your family! You are having a girl! How exciting! We just had our 5th (a girl) two weeks ago. I know how you are feeling! I'm glad to have the pregnancy over! Good luck.
ReplyDeleteHow are you guys doing? You need to remind me when your due date is. I know it is in a couple weeks, sometime between my b-day and Audrey's. Hope things are going well. Love you!
ReplyDelete