October was full of autumn fun and festivities! We went to Schnepf Farms pumpkin and chili festival and had a blast! Uncle Rex and Aunt Jessica came too which made it extra exciting, and helped so that mom could enjoy herself since there were many eyes to watch roaming little boys! They had so much for us to do, we wished we had spent all day and not just an afternoon. We spent some time on the amusement rides and giant slide, and then watched a really cool dog frisbee show complete with rare New Gineau singing dogs.

While all "the boys" played miniature golf, Jess and I enjoyed homemade kettle corn. After dinner at the farm kitchen restaurant, we warmed up at one of the many fire pits roasting marshmallows, and followed that with a ride on the spooky train through the cornfield.
Some of the boys went to the petting zoo, and we all tried to enjoy more rides as the weather was unseasonably cold. Due to freezing children we opted out on the outdoor drive-in size movie playing in the field of E.T. and left just shy of seeing the evening end in fireworks. But oh well, there is always next year :). We finished our night picking out pumpkins from the pumpkin patch and vowed to be back soon. There are fun activities year round and they are only 5 minutes away!












Hello Hill Family! Its Shari Kurtz. Welcome to the blogging world! I'm so glad you joined up. I have a blog but its for photography mainly. There are some posts with my kids and such so here is the link: www.sharidphotography.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see your new baby girl! You have such cute boys. I'm glad you are enjoying Arizona. Wish I was there:) Its too cold here, snow and all. Take care and I look forward to reading more on your blog.
Shari