Monday, November 3, 2008




I finally started "the blog' (may the force be with me:0) and I hope this will help us keep in touch with all of you! This first post will be short as I am trying to set up the page and navigate unfamiliar computer stuff. Hopefully pictures and fun tidbits of what we are up to will be forthcoming. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. What fabulous photos! What a beautiful family. I am so excited for you to have a girl. Boys are wonderful, but I can tell you it is so fun to have a girl!! Visit us sometime at friessfive.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!!! I am so glad you finally have a blog. I feel like I can keep up with everyone better now. I love how your picture of the boys is to the side of your titles. Hummm.... I need to figure this all out better!

    ReplyDelete