Friday, November 28, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANAE

She has finally arrived...and I finally sat down to share the news, and pictures. WE ARE IN LOVE, she is so sweet! Janae Margaret made her debut at 9:25 am and weighed in at 8 pounds 2 ounces. Delivery was everything mom expected (horrible), but recovery has gone well. I have had lots of help thanks to dad, Aunt Jessica and Grandma. Tim never wants to put her down. The boys absolutely adore her and even Ethan thinks she is cute. Plus, as long as it is on Ethan's terms he is sometimes affectionate with her (we couldn't have hoped for a better reception from him). Obviously the spoiling has already begun. It has been a whirlwind since we came home trying to adjust to adding a newborn to our busy lives, but she is so good natured, sweet and easy that we feel we couldn't have been more blessed. She doesn't cry, eats and sleeps well, and is simply adorable. Well enough bragging...here are some birthday pictures. Enjoy!
SHE CAME OUT HOLLERING...BUT LOOK HOW SWEET SHE REALLY IS!

GRANDMA'S FIRST INTRODUCTION :)

I MET MY BIG BROTHERS TOO!

I THOUGHT YOU ALL MIGHT ENJOY A BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURE :)...

BUT OH, ISN'T SHE WORTH IT!

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS! Your before and after pictures cracked me up! So sad and so true! I am so happy you are done with the nonsense of being pregnant and into the nonsense of a newborn. She is BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable!! Congratulations!! What a cute, sweet, beautiful baby girl! We are so happy for you! It really is worth it!

    ReplyDelete