Every year we debate about getting a real tree or breaking down and buying a fake one. Well the real tree won out again and it was time to "Haul out the Holly" so to speak and get a little festive. I think cleanup will be easier with tile floor this year so bring on the fresh tree scent...and the falling pine needles. Of course the most fun thing about Christmas time is how excited the kids get. It is so fun to see them pull out decorations they made at school and relive how special they are and proudly put it on our hodgepodge tree. (Someday maybe I will have two trees so I can decorate one fancy). We put on the Christmas music and had a blast getting our holiday started.
CRAZY CRAZY BOYS!
EVERYONE WAS HAVING SO MUCH FUN
OOOHHH, AAAHHH PRETTY!
FINDING THOSE SPECIAL ORNAMENTS :)
Love the tree. Have a wonderful Christmas Hill Family!
ReplyDelete