This has been an insanely crazy week. I had great plans and good intentions to provide my family with many memorable experiences centered around this wonderful holiday. But alas, life interrupted the plans and threw us in another direction. We have been frantically trying to move my parents and that has been the priority. My dad, unfortunately in the middle of this chaos suffered a mild stroke and I have been helping my mom (when not moving) to care for him as he recovers. So today I was determined to throw in as much "easter" fun as possible. We were able to go to a ward breakfast yesterday and watch the "Finding Faith in Christ" video. Sacrament meeting today was inspirational. The greatest gift from our Savior of the Atonement and Resurrection, I am so grateful for. This spring season is such a wonderful time to reflect on that gift and how it can work miracles in my life. I hope I will always have the courage to testify of my Savior and his gospel and the good sense to use those gifts. We invited Rex and Jess, of course, to have fun with us today. We found the easter baskets, dyed easter eggs, made easter cookies to decorate and had a delicious dinner. The day was over before we knew it. The kiddos went to bed and we played a rousing game of Catan with Brent and Kelli. I felt happy I had pulled something together. But there is always next year! *New Resolution*...to make my blog more of a journal, we''ll see :)
EASTER EGG COOKIE FUN
JANAE...TOO LITTLE FOR COOKIES BUT LOVIN' THE FUN
No comments:
Post a Comment