Still on Spring Break, we all went to the pool since the weather decided to turn hot... now holding steady in the upper 80's or warmer...and took Janae for her first swim! She is a water baby and was splashing and happy until she zonked for a nap in the shade. Ethan ventured out into the water without clinging for the first time, good for him! I think I am going to have to give in for swim lessons for Garrett, who has been my only one who doesn't enjoy the water. That boy needs to learn how to swim!! The big boys are still holding their own and hopefully with all this water exposure they will become strong swimmers. The boys loved going swimming and I am sure we will be in the pool all summer long. We often joke that we should have invested in sunscreen stock with the amount of money we have to spend to not fry like tomatoes!
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Janae looks beyond cute in her sweet swim suit!
ReplyDelete